mandag 27. desember 2010

Documentation

I have decided that it is time to start writing a diary. This is to keep track of important things that happens, and also to document all the work I will do forward from this moment. The thing is that it seems more and more likely that I will be part of an American formation skydiving team next year, and I can already tell that it will be a huge challenge to do this as professional as I want to. In order to evaluate, and improve my methods of work, I will start to log it. At this point it seems natural to do so in English, as the ones who I might need to present any of this documentation to, is english speaking.

Today I woke up at night shift job at the institution. On my way home I read chapter 3 of the USPA SIM. After I did a couple of hours cleaning in the house, before going to the gym, doing heavy weights for strenght. After, I went to work at Ica. Home at about 2300.

On my list of things that need to be done:
  • E-mail both of my banks about renewal of credit cards
  • E-mail my boss at the institution for confirming change of weeks in january
  • Find out how much money I can possibly collect prior to moving to the US
  • Try to get a couple of extra shifts before the year is passed
  • Get a value evaluation on my appartement

Fun fact of the day: A couple of young teenager strangers challenged me to a push-up competition on video for a school project. I was just finished working out, and in a hurry for work, so I declined.

Fun fact #2: I was tried picked up by a 55-60 year old woman outside my apartement building just now tonight. She was wearing a full fur coat, had a black eye, were clearly drunk, and tried to get me to bed by telling me she was a bio-engineer, and looking me straight into my eyes telling me how much she liked me. I was both polite enough, and easily entertained enough to stay for a couple of minutes.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar